Every Valentine’s Day I make a point of including pink or red (or both) in my makeup or fashion choice of the day. This weekend, I rummaged through my makeup to find some of my favourite pink or red makeup to share with you:
1. Avon Smooth Minerals blush in Blushing Mauve – A pretty sheer pink with shimmer that gives off a healthy glow.
2. Marcelle Minerals Eyeshadow in Rose Satin – I keep this in my purse because I like to use it when I am look tired and need a boost. Light shimmery colour.
3. Christian Dior Mini Fragrance – I bought a mini fragrance quad containing 4 fragrances from Dior. I love the mini versions because they are perfect for throwing in your purse. I am deciding between wearing Dior Addict or Poison for V-Day. The best time to find mini perfume sets is at Christmas time.
4. Mary Kay Cheek Glaze in Pomegranate – I am not sure if Mary Kay carries this anymore but this gives off a dewy finish. I’ve used this occasionally on my lips as well.
5. Butter London in Primrose Hill Picnic – I bought this a few months ago and it is such a great colour. Really bright, rich and it looks awesome on super short nails!
Will you be wearing pink or red for Valentine’s Day?